India is one of the largest manufacturer of two wheelers. The second hand products market is very unorganized. According to a newspaper, it was of about 5,200cr in 2011. Not everyone can afford a new Harley Davidson or a BMW bike or any other expensive bike. So people with low budget consider buying second hand products.
Some of the users will not sell their two wheeler until it is totally exhausted. Low budget bikes are very popular among Indians. Apart from low budget bikes, you can also find some sports bikes if you are lucky.
Tips to Buy a Second Hand Bike
Awareness about second hand bikes is very less among people.
- You have to first look at the condition of the bike. Whether it is corroded or it is in right condition.
- If you don’t know much about bikes then its better to take the bike to motor mechanic.
- If you want to check it by own the first thing is check the spark plug of the bike, if it is white or brown that means the bike is in healthy condition and if it is black then it means poor quality of oil is coming out and this may be a engine problem.
- Check the odometer from there you can get a rough knowledge of the age of the bike.
- Don’t forget the VIN of the vehicle and verify the papers.
- Also examine the tyres and the quality of tyres being used.
- You also need to check the shockers of the bike as repairing them is very expensive.
If You are Interested in Buying a Second Hand Bike then please check www.rtnmax.com.
99 total views, 1 today