India is one of the largest four wheeler consumer. Some people are against buying second hand cars, they think it as a bad idea but this is not true. If you are able to evaluate a car well then it is very good idea to buy a second hand car.
Steps to do before buying a Second Hand Car
If you are going to buy a second hand car then do an initial research about what type of car can meet your needs. If you want a small car then you can look into Hatchback cars and if you want spacious car then you can look into SUV’s. Also, consider what type of engine you want whether you want a petrol variant or diesel one. If you find a second hand car in good condition then do initial research on it that what type of engine is it and about its power and mileage.
Things to Keep in Mind
- If you don’t know much about cars then consider a motor mechanic who is known to you so that he can give you an advice.
- Check for the external and internal condition of the car whether it has scratches or corrosion in the body.
- Take a drive and check the sound of the engine.
- Check sound system and AC.
- Check odometer to know how much it has been used.
- Try to buy second hand cars for certified used cars dealer.
- Check VIN and verify papers according to it. Also check the insurance of the car.
- Beware of odometer tampering as clever people usually do this. This can be checked by tallying reading of odometer with the service copy reading.
Buying second hand car will be time consuming task. Do it well this will avoid problems in future. You can buy used can on rtnmax.com at attractive cost.
176 total views, 1 today